Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Harper's Room!


I finally got around to snapping some shots of Harper's Bedroom to share.
I loved decorating her room. I mean what could be more fun then a girly little girls room?
 My favorite part is the butterfly orb that hangs over her crib. I found it on etsy before she was even born. It was the first thing I purchased for her room and worked the room around it. 
Everything in her room comes from different places (resources below). I did my research trying to find sites with more reasonable prices. For example, I knew I wanted a leather pouf as an ottoman for her rocker but couldn't justify spending $450 at Serena & Lilly. I found basically the same exact one on amazon for half the price. The website 20x200 has great affordable art. I found the adorable baby lamb print on there and brought it to a local shop to get it framed.

What do you think? Do you want to climb into her crib for a siesta? 











Resources














No comments:

Post a Comment