Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy 2014!

Happy New Year!

This New Years we had over our friends and their son and had a nice low key evening. We nibbled on a ton of appetizers and had a lot of decadent desserts post midnight. 

For cocktails (what's New Years without a festive drink?) I rimmed champagne glasses with gold sugar I got from dellcovespices and filled them with prosecco and pomegranate seeds.

I found these "Pop Fizz Clink" balloons on etsy from The Flair Exchange and the Happy New Year Garland at The Land of Nod

For one of the many desserts, I baked cupcakes with gold sprinkles. I got the gold confetti plates at The Land of Nod as well.

Harper and Hunter had so much fun playing together and almost made it to watch the ball drop. 







Wishing everyone a fabulous 2014 filled with much health and happiness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment