Monday, May 20, 2013

Happy Birthday, Mom!


It was just my moms birthday and I wanted to get her something special. There are just so many spa gift cards and sweaters I can purchase for her year after year.

I am lucky enough to go on family vacations each year. It's always a special time getting to spend it with my whole family; eating, drinking and catching up. Food is always a big part of our trips; whether it be us preparing lunches or going out to restaurants.
 I decided to compose a cookbook for her based on the dishes we have eaten.

I called it  "f.a.m.i.l.y, recipes based on vacation memories".

I created this book using a site called blurb
They have great templates and walk you through a step by step tutorial.

It came out really cute and my mom loved it!
Below are a few pictures.

the cover 



the inside flap


table of contents








the back cover

No comments:

Post a Comment