Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Make Your Own Ice Pops!

Harper can not get enough ice pops this summer. She would have one for breakfast, lunch and dinner if I let her. I was buying ice pops at the grocery all summer long until I recently came upon these molds at BuyBuyBaby 
The great thing about these, aside from being able to use them over and over again, is that they have a straw attached so that when they start to melt you can sip them right up.
You also know exactly what is in there. No artificial coloring and ingredients you can't pronounce.
I filled the below pops with an all natural peach mango juice, but you can of course make yours with whatever combo you like best. 



These would also be great to make using yogurt and fresh fruit!
(and a great way to sneak the kids their fruit and veggies)






You can go to your local BuyBuyBaby store to purchase (I couldn't find them on the their website)
Or you can purchase from amazon here!


No comments:

Post a Comment