Monday, March 18, 2013

Children's Crochet Beaded Necklaces


I am always keeping an eye out for unique children's products.
As you know I am a big etsy.com fan. I love that you are getting a one of a kind piece (in most cases) at really reasonable prices. 

I found these adorable crochet beaded necklaces for children. They are made with with 100% cotton threads, all natural materials and are eco friendly. There are also no small or metal parts in the necklace so you can have your little one wear it without worry.

They are adorable and very well priced ranging from $15-$25. 
She also offers customization if you want to pick your own colors. 
She even has little crochet fruit beads. Can it get any cuter?
I already have one on the way for Harper!

You can find her products here







No comments:

Post a Comment