Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Greenery on my mind



The countdown begins. 3 months till we leave our home in the Big Apple and move to the "burbs". I have mixed emotions about this move. I have lived in NYC since graduating college. The city and I, we had a good run. So much has happened here. I got my first job out of college, lived in my first studio apartment alone, spent more money on a pair of shoes then I could afford and spent the next month eating canned soup, had fun, had a lot of fun, got engaged, got married, had my beautiful daughter and then, ran out of space. The city is the most wonderful place on earth to live, and also the most expensive. There is no bang for your buck here. So, as our 1 bedroom apartment gets more and more crowed each day with another toy, we made the decision to move out of the city. So, with this exciting new adventure ahead of us, what else is going to be on my mind but of course, decorating! With the weather still beautiful out and a backyard to look forward to, greenery is on my mind. Some pictures below that have been inspiring me...









It's actually a fabulous time to buy outdoor furniture and accessories right now as the summer is ending, most of it is on sale. Some great deals I found in my perusing the internet...


 West Elm Dexter Dining Table
Originally $499, on sale for $423.99





Restoration Hardware Provence Dining Table
Originally $3295, on sale for $2965




Restoration Hardware Majorca Sofa Chaise Sectional
Originally $2750, on sale for $2200




Lava Rock Fire Bowl
Originally $1195, on sale for $1075



Perennials Cote d'Azur Stripe Pillow Collection
Originally $69, on sale for $44




Party Globe Light String
Originally $39, on sale for $35




West Elm Droplet Lantern
Originally $19, on sale for $9.99



5 pc Ceramic Dinnerware (perfect for outdoor entertaining)
Originally $78.80, now $69.95

No comments:

Post a Comment