Saturday, October 12, 2013

Here comes the flower girl

It's been a busy month of weddings around here! 
We were in Napa earlier in the month for my cousin's wedding and last weekend we had my brother and sister-in-law's wedding out on L.I.
Harper was the flower girl and if I must say so myself, she was the cutest darn flower girl I ever did see.

As you know by now I am an avid fan of etsy. I went on there to look for an unique and special dress for her, and of course I found one.

I found the etsy shop Olive and Fern.
All of the dresses are hand made by Beth, who was a pleasure to work with. 
I sent her Harper's measurements and the dress showed up a few weeks later.  It was even cuter in person.

Harper looked adorable and did a great job walking down the aisle, basket of petals in hand.
The bride, my wonderful sister-in-law, looked gorgeous and glowing and the night was a truly special event!

Congrats Brad & Jaymie!






1 comment: