Friday, December 7, 2012

Holiday Gift Giving, Day 2. The Kiddies.

Who is more fun to shop for then kids. I know I personally have more fun these days shopping for Harper then I do myself. (Hence, her growing closet and my shrinking one)
Below are just a few idea's that would make any kid jump for joy this holiday season. 

Day 2: The Kiddies



Pretty enough for a ballerina and cool enough for a hipster.





Not only are these adorable but for every pair you purchase TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need.



Guaranteed to be the coolest kid at the sleepover party.




Who can resist this little Striped Pirate pajama sleep set?



Also available in a matching Lunch Bag.



Can you think of a more apropos Holiday gift? 




Super Stylish and works for either gender.



My favorite etsy shop where I get all of Harper's headbands.



Because every child should have a hiding spot and an imagination.




Enough Said.



It's just so damn cute!!!



The parent's may kill you, but the kid will love you.



Standing 6 feet tall this Giraffe is too cute to pass up! 
(Warning: this may not fit under the christmas tree)



This also comes in a grey/black/red version for the little prince.
(and everything at gap is 30% off till Sunday)




No comments:

Post a Comment