Thursday, August 9, 2012

Office Space

"Have you seen my stapler?"
In all seriousness, I think there is nothing chicer then a fabulous office space. All of the little details make a huge difference in my opinion. The table lamp, desk accessories, the perfect chair and even the wall decor over the desk.

Some images that have been inspiring me











Below are some great finds to construct the perfect office space. Everything I find I try to make within a reasonable price range. I hate when you go on a blog and see an amazing piece only to click on it and realize it is $100,000 over budget!

Some Great Desks I found

West Elm Metal Parsons Desk



Matthew Fairbank Barrett Writing Desk
Barrett Desk



Restoration Hardware Vintage Cigar Leather Desk



Lucite Ghost Desk on etsy
Lucite Desk



Some Great Desk Chairs

John Vogel Chair
Vogel Chair



1950's French Metal Wire Chair
French Metal Chair



1956 Steel Armchair
Armchair



Eiffel Chair with Wood Legs
Eiffel Chair



Fabulous Desk Lamps

1900's Pharmacy Task Table Lamp 
Task Lamp



Clutch Table Walnut Lamp
Walnut Lamp



Perch Table Lamp
Perch Lamp



Stacked 3 Ball Lamp
Stacked Lamp



Accessories

Vintage Black Globe
Globe



Webster's Leather Covered Dictionary
Webster's Dictionary



Chevron Pencil Cup Holder



Rectangle Lacquer Tray




Horn & Nickel Magnifier



John Derian "Heart" Crystal Dome Paperweight
























No comments:

Post a Comment